BURGESS NEUTERED CAT FOOD (CHICKEN)
Burgess Neutered Cat Chicken (1.5KG)
Burgess Neutered Complete Cat Food is an advanced high protein recipe suitable for all ages of
Containing all of the essential nutrients and vitamins that neutered cats require, the highly palatable
diet has been designed specifically to support their adapted needs and ensure they stay happy and
• High in Protein: Tasty and digestible meat protein helps to maintain lean muscle mass
• Weight Management: Includes L-Carnitine to help maintain a healthy weight
• Urinary Tract Health: Formulated to support a healthy urinary system
• Dental Health: We use a specialist ingredient to help teeth and gum health
• Reduces Hairball: Fibre helps prevent hairballs
• Stool Odour: Yucca extract helps to reduce stool odour and helps with stool formation
Why a Neutered cat food?
Whilst neutering has many positive benefits, it does mean that your kitten or cat’s needs can
change. Neutered cats can be more at risk of developing urinary tract infections. They are also more
likely to stay closer to home or spend more time in their home resulting in a higher chance of weight
gain and hairballs. A specialised diet helps to support all of these additional needs.
Why Burgess Neutered cat?
Our advanced high protein recipe contains the essential nutrients and vitamins that your neutered
cat needs to help them stay healthy and content.
Protein 37.9% • Fat 10.0% • Crude Ash 9% • Crude Fibre 3.5% • Calcium 1.4% •Phosphorus 1.2%.
Poultry 56% (poultry meal 41% (min 26% chicken), hydrolysed poultry
powder 5%, turkey meal 4%, poultry fat 3%, chicken digest 2.5%), Rice, Wheat,
Cellulose (4%), Brewer’s Yeast (2.5%), Fish Meal, Dried Egg, Dried Cranberry (0.5%),
Minerals, Fructooligosaccharides (0.3%), Extract of Yucca Schidigera (0.05%), STAY-C® 50
(700mg/kg) (Vitamin C).