Feline Natural Canned Lamb Feast (Cats) 2 Size
Feline Natural Lamb Feast Canned Cat Food (2 Sizes)
Feed your cat pure goodness in the easy-to-serve form of the Feline Natural Lamb Feast Canned Cat Food. Packed with New Zealand wholefood ingredients and selected essential vitamins, minerals and oils, it’s perfect as a balanced diet or a nutrient-rich boost to your cat’s existing diet. The recipe is made from 99% grass-fed lamb, offering your kitty all the high meat nutrition and the flavor that he loves and craves. All you have to do is pop the top, drop the contents in his bowl, and enjoy a mess-free way to provide your cat with the very best blends that nature has to offer.
- Made with 99% grass-fed lamb for high meat nutrition and tasty flavor.
- Packed with fresh, wholefood New Zealand ingredients, New Zealand green lipped mussels and essential vitamins, minerals and oils.
- Made with fresh New Zealand water in an easy-to-serve can that is free from gelling agents.
- Also free from grain, gluten, GMO ingredients, corn, soy, dairy, rice, cereals, potato or other gelling agents or fillers.
- Complete and balanced recipe allows you to love your cat with naturally better nutrition from the best blends of nature.
Lamb, Lamb Tripe, Lamb Heart, Lamb Kidney, Lamb Spleen, Lamb Liver, Lamb Blood, Ground Lamb Bone, New Zealand Green Mussel, Fish Oil, Flaxseed Flakes, Potassium Sulphate, Dried Kelp, Salt, Taurine, Vitamin E Supplement, Magnesium Oxide, Zinc Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Water sufficient for processing.
- Minimum Crude Protein: 8.0%
- Minimum Crude Fat: 8.0%
- Maximum Crude Fibre: 0.3%
- Maximum Moisture: 82.0%
- Calorie Content ME (kcal/kg): 1211kcal/kg
- Calorie Content ME (kcal/85g can): 103kcal/85g can
- Calorie Content ME (kcal/170g can): 206kcal/170g can
- Minimum Taurine: 0.07%
|Weight||Daily Feeding (Food)||Daily Feeding (Water)>|
|2.2-5.5lb / 1-2.5kg||1/3 - 3/4 cup||1/3 - 3/4 cup|
|5.5-11lb / 2.5-5kg||3/4 - 1.5 cups||3/4 - 1.5 cups|
|11-16.5lb / 5-7.5kg||1.5 - 2 cups||1.5 - 2 cups|
Kitten (1-6 months) Requires up to 3 times adult amount above based on current weight (6-12 months) Requires up to 1.5 times amount above based on current weight.
Cup based on a 8oz/240ml cup. Recommendations are a guide only. Your cat’s requirements will vary. Pregnant or nursing mothers may require up to four times adult amounts.
Topper Feeding Guide Sprinkle over your cats current diet for daily nutrient boost. We recommend the folloing when feeding as a topper: Small cat - 1/4 cup. Medium cat - 1/2 cup. Large cat - 1/2+ cup.