K9 Natural Freeze Dried Lamb & Salmon (3 Sizes)
K9 Natural Freeze Dried Lamb & Salmon Dry Dog Food
k9 Natural is a nutritionally sound and species appropriate diet which can therefore be fed to dogs at any stage of life: from puppies to seniors, during pregnancy and lactation. It is also suitable for any breed of dog, from toy to giant.
We guarantee that every mouthful of K9 Natural is bursting with the pure, natural goodness of New Zealand. You'll never find preservatives artificial colour or flavours, wheat, gluten, soy, rice or added sugar in any of our products, guaranteed! All meat is sourced from animals deemed fit for human consumption.
With K9 Natural Freeze Dried you do not need to wait for the food to completely absorb all the moisture. Any remaining fluid is reconstituted blood which is normal and will be enjoyed by your dog.
- 100% pure ingredients from the open green pastures of New Zealand
- It’s raw and therefor in tune with a dogs natural digestive function with highest food safety standards worldwide
- Free range dog food that contains only quality ingredients including 85% meat, blood, bone and organ meat, plus vegetables, fruit, eggs, and green lipped mussel
- Highly palatable makes it great for picky dogs; absolutely no additives, artificial preservatives, wheat, wheat gluten, rice, rice gluten, cereal bulking agents or corn
- Species-appropriate, nutritionally sound diet, based on the diet of your dog’s closest relative, the wolf
Lamb, Lamb Tripe, Lamb Heart, Salmon, Lamb Kidney, Lamb Liver, Lamb Blood, Eggs, Lamb Spleen, Ground Lamb Bone, Sunflower Oil, Flaxseed Flakes, Brown Kelp, New Zealand Green Mussel, Pumpkin, Broccoli, Cauliflower, Cabbage, Potassium Sulphate, Dried Kelp, Apples, Pears, Salt, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Magnesium Oxide, Selenium Yeast, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Beta-Carotene, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin D3 Supplement.
Minimum Crude Protein: 38%
Minimum Crude Fat: 38%
Maximum Crude Fibre: 2.5%
Maximum Moisture: 8%
Minimum Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) & Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA): 0.30%
Calorie Content ME (kcal/kg): 5350kcal/kg
Calorie Content ME (kcal/cup): 214kcal/cup
Minimum Omega-3 Fatty Acids: 1.1%
|Breed Size||Food (cups)||Water (cups)|
|SMALL||1 1/2 - 2 1/2||1 1/2 - 2 1/2|
|MEDIUM||2 1/2 - 5||2 1/2 - 5|
Use a standard 8oz cup and fill with food/water to the measurements indicated in the feeding guide and follow the serving instructions.
Puppies and Nursing: For puppies and pregnant & nursing mothers, feed up to 2-3 times the above adult amount. Always consult your veterinarian as requirements vary based on a number of puppies and stage of lactation.