Nexgard Flavor Chews 3"/6"card
- Beef Flavoured Chewable Tablets for the Treatment and Prevention of flea infestation in dogs for at least 1 month.
- Starts killing existing fleas 30 minutes after administration; 100% efficacy achieved by 8 hours.
- Elimination of new adult fleas on the dog within 12 hours; kills fleas before egg production and therefore prevents the risk of household contamination.
- Can be used as part of a treatment strategy for the control of Flea Allergy Dermatitis (FAD).
- For the treatment and prevention of tick infestation in dogs.
NexGard Flea & Tick Chewables is a brand new, revolutionary flea and tick preventative from the makers of Frontline, the #1 choice of veterinarians. It's the first flea and tick killer of its kind because it comes in a yummy, beef-flavored soft chew that protects your dog from a flea and tick infestation for a full 30 days. That means, you don't have to worry anymore about messy topicals, or accidentally washing your dogs preventative off while bathing!
It can be taken alongside your dog's heartworm medication, without interruption. NexGard keeps your pet protected from adult fleas by killing them before they have a chance to lay eggs, which reduces the possibility of a flea infestation. Plus, it kills the American dog tick, which decreases the risk of your pet developing a deadly tick-borne disease.
How it works
NexGard contains a brand new ingredient not used in any other flea and tick protection. Afoxolaner, the ingredient in NexGard, works by absorbing rapidly and safely into your pet's bloodstream and causes uncontrolled activity the flea's and tick's central nervous system, which causes death. Afoxolaner is slowly excreted through your pet's metabolism, which allows NexGard to continue to provide effective treatment for a full 30 days. This means amazing protection in a tasty morsel!
Weight Of Packaging
Available in 3 packs (3 months' supply), and 6 packs (6 months' supply)
Dogs and puppies of:
Ages 8 weeks & above, AND
Minimum weight of 10.1lbs (4 kg) & maximum weight of 24lbs (10 kg)
NexGard is a prescription-only medication, so talk to your vet.
NexGard is for use in dogs only.
The most frequently reported adverse reactions include vomiting, dry/flaky skin, diarrhea, lethargy, and lack of appetite. The safe use of NexGard in pregnant, breeding or lactating dogs has not been evaluated. Use with caution in dogs with a history of seizures.