Nourish Life Alaskan Salmon Formula For Indoor Kitten & Adult Cat
Nurture Pro’s Nourish Life range of pet foods nourish your pets with the very finest ingredients,
vitamins and nutrients available, so your pets are always guaranteed to be living at their best. Nourish
Life’s formulas are based on the nutritional philosophy of canines’ primary ancestry – Fresh Quality
Meats, Fresh Vegetables and Fruits, Wild and Natural Herbs.
With no skimping or cutting of corners, Nurture Pro Nourish Life is focused on providing a nourishing
balance of whole protein sources along with vitamins-packed fruits, vegetables and wild herbs to
deliver holistic nutrition that all pets need.
Harmony of Herbs
Canines and felines in the wild instinctively forage for plants and herbs as natural remedies for their
wounds, illnesses and dysfunctions. Nourish Life’s combination of 12 natural herbs has been
specifically chosen to offer holistic care to the pets, maintaining a proper balance within a pet’s
complex body system while supporting bodily functions and nutrient absorption to pave the way to
healthy living. Take a proactive approach toward health and well-being with Nurture Pro’s Nourish
Coconut Oil can be used internally and topically, and it serves great benefits to most animals. Other
than improving your pet’s coat and skin, this magical oil helps to fight infections, relieve constipation
and curb hairball issues, especially for cats.
• Rich source of saturated fatty acids which are anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial
• Helps clear up skin conditions such as eczema and flea allergies
• Helps combat bacteria and infections
• Aids in elimination of hairballs
Chia Seeds are actually as beneficial to pets as they are to humans. Jam-packed with omega fatty acids,
antioxidants, fiber and minerals, these little black seeds help to maintain your pets’ digestive health
with its high fiber content while keeping their skin healthy and coats shining with radiance.
• Packed with omega fatty acids, antioxidants, fiber and minerals
• Contains 5X more calcium than milk, 2X more potassium than bananas, and 3X more omega 3 fatty
acids than salmon
• Keeps pets’ skin healthy and coat shiny
• Quality proteins from fresh meats in each recipe: High in biological value and digestibility while
supplying complete and essential amino acids that support overall vitality.
• Freshly harvested local vegetables and fruits: Important source of vitamins, enzymes,
phytochemicals, fiber and antioxidants with lower glycemic levels that help to maintain a strong
digestive system and regulate sugar levels.
• Guaranteed levels of live and active pre- and probiotics: Synergistically enhance digestive health
and intestinal tract balance and fight diseases by promoting the growth of “good” bacteria and
limiting the proliferation of the harmful ones.
• Exclusive premium sources of Omega 3 & 6 essential fatty acids: Sources from natural fish and
botanical oils in ideal ratios that boost cells’ ability to control inflammation and support the
development of healthy skin and shiny coats.
• Vital vitamins and minerals: Important fat and water-soluble minerals and vitamins support
whole health, growth and development, and the immune system.
• Unique and natural wild herbs: Helps to condition the body into a state of healthy balance while
reducing the negative effects of stress in today’s fluctuating environment.
• Ideal levels of glucosamine and chondroitin: To assist in rebuilding cartilage and restoring joint
functions for improved flexibility and energy levels.
Our ingredients are kept as natural as possible WITHOUT:
Corn | Corn Meal | Soy | Wheat |Wheat Gluten |Gluten Meal | Rye | Rice | Brewer’s Rice | Flour |
Un-named Meat Meals | Animal Derivatives | Bone Meals | Meat Gelatins
Natural Flavors | Meat Flavorings | Salt | Chemical Pesticides | Artificial Colorings | Artificial
Preservatives | Synthetic Fertilizers
Unique 6-9-12 Formula
Featuring our unique 6-9-12 formula, your pets are assured all of nature’s essential building blocks for
healthy, happy animals.
6 Types of
9 Benefits of Prebiotics and
12 Types of Herbs
|1. DHA & EPA|
3. Omega 3 & 6
4. Amino acids
5. Rich in fiber,
|1. Prevents allergies|
2. Enhances resistance against
3. Protects against harmful
4. Increases metabolism and
5. Improves resistance to stress
6. Provides vital support to
7. Improves quality of life and
8. Optimizes digestive health
and absorption of nutritional
9. Increases resistance to
infectious disease in the
|1. Angelica Root (Soothing effect)|
2. Marigold Flower (Enhances
3. Dandelion Root (Stimulates bile
4. Turmeric (Significant anti-cancer
5. Lavender Flower (Heals unpleasant
6. Rosemary Extract (Provides
powerful antioxidant protection)
7. Cinnamon (Boosts energy,
regulates blood sugar levels)
8. Burdock Root (Purifies & cleanses
9. Yucca Schidigera extract (Reduces
10. Parsley Leaf (Reduces allergy
11. Ginkgo (Beneficial to brain, nerves
& blood vessels)
12. Chamomile (Anti-inflammatory &
relieves gastrointestinal disorders)
Indoor cats can be less active when compared to those who are outdoor, so we have specifically created a formula to give them complete nutrition while helping them to manage a healthy weight. With Coconut Oil, our formula can help control hairball problems as a result of increase in indoor grooming.
Available in 300gm, 4lb, 12.5lb
Nurture Pro Nourish Life Alaskan Formula is primarily for kittens and adult cats, who groom and primarily live indoors.
- Alaskan Salmon as 1st ingredient - Rich in Vitamin B6 and B12
- Cranberries and Blueberries that provide phytonutrients while supporting urinary tract health
- Low levels of Ash and Magnesium that prevents feline lower urinary tract disease (FLUTD)
- Chia Seeds - Providing 3x more Omega 3 than Salmon while promoting lustrous furcoat
- Taurine to prevent further retinal and immune degeneration
- Coconut Oil to help cats to effectively manage hairball issues
- NO Wheat, Soy and Corn
Indoor cats can be less active as compared to those who are constantly outdoors. Nourish Life Alaskan
Formula was specially created to give indoor felines complete nutrition while coping with healthy
weight. With Coconut Oil, this formula also serves to control hairball problems as a result of increase
in indoor grooming.
Ideal for kittens and adult cats who groom and live primarily indoors.
• Alaskan Salmon as 1st ingredient – Rich in Vitamin B6 and B12
• Double berry blend – Cranberries and Blueberries that provide phytonutrients while
supporting urinary tract health
• Quality ingredients with no fillers that improve cats' fur coat and minimize shedding
• Low levels of Ash and Magnesium that prevents feline lower urinary tract disease (FLUTD)
• Essential amino acids such as Taurine to promote eye and brain health, and longer and
• Fortified with additional prebiotics, probiotics and 12 unique natural herbs
Alaskan Salmon, Salmon Meal, Pure Pearled Barley, Steamed Oat, Menhaden Fish Meal, Brewers Dried Yeast,
Dried Beet Pulp, Menhaden Fish Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Flaxseed Oil, Sunflower Oil, Coconut
Oil, Garbanzo Beans, Cranberries, Blueberries, Tomatoes, Carrots, Kelp, Alfalfa, Chia Seed, Taurine, Parsley
Leaf, Glucosamine, Chondroitin, Chamomile, Cinnamon, Rosemary Extract, Ginkgo, Dandelion Root, Marigold
Flower, Turmeric, Burdock Root, Lavender Flower, Angelica Root, L-Lysine, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Lecithin,
Crude Protein: Min 32%
Crude Fat: Min 12%
Crude Fiber: Max 3%
Moisture: Max 10%
Ash: Max 4.5%
Calcium: Min 1.0%
Phosphorus: Min 0.9%
Omega 6*: Min 2.1%
Omega 3*: Min 0.6%
Vitamin A: Min 22,500 IU/kg
Vitamin E: Min 170 IU/kg
Vitamin C*: Min 31.5mg/kg
Glucosamine*: Min 1230 mg/kg
LAB*: Min. 300 million CFU/lb
Cellulase*: Min 140 CU/lb
Nourish Life Alaskan Salmon Formula for Indoor Kitten & Adult Cat is formulated to meet the
nutritional levels established by Association of American Feed Control Officials (AAFCO) Cat Food
Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages Maintenance.
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.