The Original Cheese Dog Chew
Himalayan Dog Chew® is the original® long lasting, hard smoked cheese chew. It was created from an ancient recipe and made using traditional methods with yak and/or cow milk. Dogs must work the end of the treat for hours, softening it with their mouths before small parts of it can be slowly chewed off. When you give this treat to your dog, you know that you are providing them with high-quality eating entertainment. When the chew becomes a small piece, take the leftover end away. Soak it in warm water for 5 minutes, heat in the microwave on high power for approx. 45 seconds to create a cheesy puffed treat. Let it cool for 2 minutes and treat your dog to a homemade puff!
- Long lasting & 100% natural
- Lactose, gluten, corn, soy, wheat and grain free
- No preservatives or binding agents
- Easily digestible
- Healthy alternative to rawhide
- Supports and promotes oral health
Ingredients: Cheese (skim milk citrus juice, salt enzymes).
Chewmeter: It’s important to choose a chew that matches your dog’s chewing rate, age and habits. Check out our Chewmeter to help you make the best choice for your dog. You can find the Chewmeter on the back of all of our packaging or the image below for this chew
Calorie Content (calculated):
3,210 kcal ME/kg.
Blue: 106 kcal ME/treat.
Green: 309 kcal ME/treat.
Red: 300 kcal ME/treat.
Gray: 501 kcal ME/treat.
Crude Protein 69% min
Crude Fat 1% min
Crude Fiber 1% max
Moisture 14% max
Ash 7% max
Advice Suitable For
All dogs aged over 12 weeks old.
Blue: For dogs weighing < 6.8kg.
Green: For dogs weighing <15.0kg.
Red: For dogs weighing <25kg.
Gray: For dogs weighing >25kg.
- Give as reward or treat
- Supervise pets when giving them any treat
- Not for human consumption
- Chews will last longer if kept in a cool and dry place (do not refrigerate)
- Wash hands after handling products with dog drool
- Remove treat if potential hazard presents itself.